Disclosure: Mama Smith’s Review Blog received this item in exchange for her honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% hers.
My husband and I love to grill. We have even been known to be out on the grill with snow on the ground. There is nothing like it. We were super excited to try out some Tony Roma’s ribs and pulled pork because we had heard so many good things about it. The first night that this food arrived, we grilled up the ribs and WOW! The flavoring was amazing and they were so good. My husband sure knows how to cook ribs because he worked at a BBQ restaurant for a few years. Delicious!
Pulled pork is one of my favorite meals – only second to stuffed peppers. So when I got a recipe for Sweet Hickory Pulled Pork Stuffed Peppers from Tony Roma’s – well, I knew it was going to be a family favorite. And it was! Not only is it super easy to make, but the entire family loved it. Even my 4 and 2.5 year old asked for seconds! I love that the pulled pork comes with sauce already on it – making it a really easy weekday meal. Below is the recipe – trust me, you need to try it!
Sweet Hickory Pulled Pork Stuffed Peppers
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large bell peppers
- 2 pkgs. (4 cups) Tony Roma’s KC Style Sweet Hickory Pulled Pork
- ½ cup onions, sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat grill to 400° F.
- Heat Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork as per package instructions.
- Cut tops off bell peppers. Remove seeds from inside and discard with stem.
- Fill each pepper with 1 cup pulled pork and 1/8 cup onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat on one side of grill and place tin foil wrapped peppers on the side with lower heat.
- Grill for 12 minutes and open tin foil to check for doneness.
- Remove peppers from foil and place on hot side of grill for 3 minutes. Cook until slightly charred.
Have a recipe you would like to share? Link it up below!
‘); // ]]>