Disclosure: Mama Smith’s Review Blog received this item in exchange for her honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% hers.
I love relaxing on a hot summer day by hanging out on my front porch with an iced coffee. It is one of my favorite things to do. If it is a hot summer night, well, sometimes I like to add a kick to my coffee with some amaretto. Brooklyn Bean Roastery Coffee is my go to coffee and below is my go to iced coffee recipe. It is sure to cool you down. BBR has recently come out with four delicious seasonal flavors – Cocomocha, Brooklyn Cheesecake, Big Kahuna, and Praline Dream. They are all amazing – but Big Kahuna (Macadamia Nut White Chocolate) is my favorite.
- 1 Brooklyn Bean Big Kahuna Coffee KCup
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- chocolate (or caramel) syrup
- 1 shot of Disaronno Amaretto (optional)
- Brew Brooklyn Bean KCup as normal.
- Pour into blender with ice, heavy cream, and syrup. If you wish to add a kick to your iced coffee, add in a shot (or two if you are feeling adventurous) of Amaretto.
- Blend for about two minutes.
In case you want to try out this recipe for yourself, Brooklyn Bean is being generous enough to offer up a 12 pack of coffee for one lucky winner! Enter to win using the Gleam form below and be sure to check out my other giveaways while you are here. GOOD LUCK!