One of my favorite parts about Marvel movies is searching out the Stan Lee cameo. Any real Marvel fan knows that half the fun of the movie is waiting on the edge of your seat for him to appear. over the years, he has played many different roles.
Complete Stan Lee Cameo MCU List
- Iron Man: Tony Stark sees Stan and calls him Hugh (Hefner).
- The Incredible Hulk: He drinks a soft drink that is infused with Bruce Banner’s blood.
- Iron Man 2: Tony mistakes Lee for Larry King.
- Thor: He unsuccessfully tries to drag Thor’s hammer with his pickup truck.
- Captain America: The First Avenger: He plays a WWII general at a press conference for Captain America.
- Avengers: He is featured in a newsreel as a chess player being interviewed.
- Iron Man 3: A beauty pageant judge.
- Thor: The Dark World: A patient in a mental institution in 2013’s
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier: A security guard who loses Captain America’s costume
- Guardians of the Galaxy: A man flirting with a young woman.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: A military vet who has too much to drink. He mutters “Excelsior” as he’s being carried.
- Ant-Man: A bartender in the story sequence Luis tells to Scott Lang.
- Captain America: Civil War: He plays a Fed-Ex deliveryman, with a package for Tony Stark.
- Doctor Strange: He is on a bus in New York City reading a copy of The Doors of Perception.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: An astronaut talking to Watchers.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming: A man yelling out a window “Don’t make me come down there you punk,” at Spider-Man.
- Thor: Ragnarok: Barber who gives Thor a haircut.
- Black Panther: A gambler in a casino.
- Avengers: Infinity War: Peter Parker’s school bus driver.
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: A man whose car is shrunk by The Wasp. “Well the 60s were fun, but now I’m paying for it.“
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: An animated version of a shop owner. He says that he misses Spider-Man to Miles (after Spider-Man died earlier in the movie).
- Captain Marvel: Playing himself, on a subway train, practicing his lines for Mallrats.
- Avengers: Endgame: Driving a car by the military base yelling, “Make love, not war.” He is digitally de-aged for this. And it is speculated this will be his last MCU cameo.
Rest in Peace Stan Lee – Excelsior!
Which Stan Lee Cameo is your favorite?
If I had to choose my favorite, at this moment I would go with Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2. And that is solely because I love the Watchers and that was amazing to see. I really dread the day when we won’t have Stan Lee cameos to search for anymore.