Welcome to my pull list for new comic book day – August 29th, 2018 (8/29/18). You probably know that I am quite the comic book collector. I enjoy reading them and discussing them with others who are reading them. I like to come up with story line theories and predictions. This week, there are some great comics coming out. Here is what I plan to pick up, what do you plan to get?
- Daredevil Annual #1
- Exiles #7
- Extermination #2 (of 5): I was hooked after the first page of this comic book issue #1. I have been waiting and waiting for the second one. I am SO EXCITED to read it this week.
- Ms. Marvel #33
- Runaways #12
- X-23 #3: I adore X-23. I really hope she gets her own movie soon. Bonus if Marvel Studios can make it.
- X-Men Blue #34
- Batgirl #26
- Harley Quinn Gossamer Special #1: I used to adore Harley. Then I felt like Suicide Squad ruined her. I will try this one out because I adore Gosssamer too.
- Lex Luthor Porky Pig Special #1: I mean, this looks amazing.
- Nightwing Annual #1
- Red Sonja #20
- My Little Pony Ponyville Mysteries #4: My daughters have been reading this book – and loving it! They are so excited that another issue is hitting shelves.
- Rick and Morty Vs. Dungeons and Dragons #1 (of 4): Rick and Morty is one of my favorite television shows, so I am really excited for this comic. I have yet to sit down and read any of theirs (I know they have a few), so this will be the first.
- Uncle Scrooge #39: Who doesn’t love Uncle Scrooge?
Don’t miss my live New Comic Book Day chats over on YouTube to find out what books I am loving and not loving. This is something I do weekly, on Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. EST and I look forward to having you join me!
You Might Also Enjoy...
Tessa Smith is a Rotten Tomatoes Tomatometer-approved Film and TV Critic. She is also a Freelance Writer. Tessa has been in the Entertainment writing business for almost ten years and is a member of several Critics Associations including the Critics Choice Association, Hollywood Critics Association, and the Greater Western New York Film Critics Association.