Disclosure: Mama Smith received this recipe inside Cathy Mitchell’s Crock Pot Dump Meals Cookbook, which she received in exchange for her honest opinion.
As I mentioned in the previous recipe I posted from Cathy Mitchell’s Crock Pot Dump Meals cookbook (find that Chicken and Rice recipe here), January is Slow Cooker month. Because of this, I wanted to share another one of my favorites from the book. I changed it just a little bit to meet my family’s likes – and we loved it! Check it out below.
Like Grandma’s Chicken ‘n’ Dumplings
- 2 cups cookied chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can refridgerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 soup can of chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken boullion granules
- 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine ingredients in to slow cooker and stir to blend.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.