Disclosure: This recipe was provided to me by Longhorn Steakhouse. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
If you are looking for that extra something that will have your big game party being talked about all the way until next year’s – look no further! I have the ultimate dip recipe for you! LongHorn Steakhouse White Cheddar and Bacon Dip! Chances are, you have had this in the restaurant and guess what, it is pretty easy to make at home. Vermont white cheddar mixed with bacon and green onions and topped with applewood smoked bacon and cheddar jack cheese – tell me your mouth is not watering right now? Serve it with crispy flatbread and your guests will eat it right up!
- 1 cup of Vermont white cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup of cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- Flatbread or crackers for dipping
- Cook bacon on stovetop according to directions. Once cooked, place bacon on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Once cooled, chop bacon into small pieces. Reserve 1/3 of the bacon pieces for topping.
- Mix white cheddar, cream cheese, green onions and 2/3 of crumbled bacon, then place in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for approximately 15 minutes or until heat through and edges start to bubble.
- While baking, toast flatbread in oven or on grill.
- Remove from oven, top with cheddar jack cheese and remaining crumbled bacon. Finish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with flatbread or crackers for dipping.
Recipe serves four to six.
Download more LongHorn Steakhouse Recipes here ——–> LongHorn Steakhouse Recipes
Connect with LongHorn Steakhouse on Social Media:
The opinions expressed here are that of Mama’s Geeky only. While the products in this post were given complimentary (unless otherwise stated) for me to review, that does not alter my opinion of the product(s) mentioned. This post may contain sponsored links and affiliate links.