Lemon Kandy Kake Cheesecake Cups
Looking for the perfect Spring/Summer dessert? Head to the store and pickup some Tastykake Kandy Kakes and try this Lemon Kandy Kake Cheesecake Cup recipe. They are delicious, refreshing, and are sure to be a hit at any barbecue!
- Lemon Kandy Kakes
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectionary sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 jar of lemon curd
- Whipped cream to top
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream into large mixing bowl for the “cheesecake” filling.
- In a small jar, break up Lemon Kandy Kakes to form the bottom layer, or the “crust”.
- Layer on about two spoonfuls of the cheese mixture and one spoonful of the lemon curd.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Check out these Spring Limited Edition treats from Tastykake:
Spring Limited Edition Mini Donuts
- Tastykake’s new Peach Cobbler Mini Donuts capture the mouthwatering taste of peach cobbler inside a peach flavored donut covered in a sweet cobbler crumble.
- Strawberry Mini Donuts transform strawberry flavor into a mini donut form featuring a strawberry flavored donut with traditional powdered sugar coating.
- Peach Cobbler Mini Donuts are available in 11.5 oz. bags and the Strawberry Mini Donuts are available in 10 oz. bags.
- Both Mini Donut flavors have an estimated retail price of $2.99.
- For added convenience, Tastykake Peach Cobbler Mini Donuts are also available in 3.4 oz. six-count single serve packages. Strawberry Mini Donuts are available in 3.0 six-count single serve packages. Both have an estimated retail price of $1.79.
Spring Limited Edition Kandy Kakes
- Tastykake is bringing back it’s sweet Lemon and Strawberry Kandy Kakes just in time for spring. Lemon Kandy Kakes feature a white coated vanilla sponge cake with a lemon creme filling.
- Strawberry Kandy Kakes are white coated vanilla sponge cakes with a strawberry creme filling.
- Both Kandy Kakes are available in 8 oz. six-count boxes and have an estimated retail price of $4.49.