To say that my daughters love JoJo Siwa is a total understatement. We listen to her music on repeat in our house to the point where I know all the words to all her songs. So when I heard that JoJo Siwa’s tour was coming to Syracuse, NY, I knew I had to get tickets for them. Lucky for me AEG Presents wanted to collaborate — and lucky for you guys that means I get to give 4 tickets to one of my readers! Plus I am totally going to surprise my girls with some JoJo bows and tickets the afternoon of the show. Stay tuned to my social channels to see that happen on May 3rd, 2020!
To hype everyone up for the 2020 portion of her tour, on Friday, Nov. 22, at 8:00 p.m. (ET/PT), Nickelodeon premieres JoJo’s D.R.E.A.M. Concert television special! Fans at home can see live concert performances from the D.R.E.A.M. Tour, fan interviews, candid moments of Siwa talking about her favorite parts of the tour, and the inspirations behind some of her favorite songs. I know we will be tuning in — we already set an alarm and put it on the calendar. It airs the same day that tickets for the JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. tour go on same to the general public, so what a perfect way to surprise your kiddos!
Plus, Christmas is coming up and I am sure lots of kids would love to find JoJo Siwa tickets under the tree or in a stocking! This year give the gift of memories that you will never forget. I know I cannot wait to experience the JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. tour with my girls. We were super bummed we missed out last time it was in town. You don’t want to regret not going, trust me.
About JoJo Siwa
Nickelodeon superstar JoJo Siwa is a YouTube personality, singer, dancer, entrepreneur, social media influencer and The New York Times bestselling author. Siwa connects with her fans through many channels: via social media she currently has over 10 million subscribers with over 2.4 billion views on YouTube, she has over 8.6 million followers on Instagram, over 436,000 Twitter followers, over 17.3 million followers on TikTok and over 572,000 likes on Facebook.
Her hugely popular single, “Boomerang,” has been viewed over 737 million times and RIAA certified platinum. Siwa’s other hits include “Kid in a Candy Store,” which is RIAA certified gold, “Hold The Drama”, and D.R.E.A.M. which have 179 million, 127 million and 63 million views respectively.
Give Back When You Buy Tickets
I love supporting artists that give back, don’t you? That is why I am thrilled to let you know that JoJo Siwa will donate $1 for every ticket sold to Dancers Against Cancer (DAC). The foundation strives to create an alliance in the dance community by providing financial support and inspiration to dance educators, choreographers, dancers and their family members who have been impacted by cancer. For more information on Dancers Against Cancer (DAC) go to imadanceragainstcancer.org.
Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour 2020 dates
Not local to Syracuse? Don’t worry! Jojo Siwa has added 50 US dates to her 2020 tour! Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, Nov. 22, at 12:00 p.m. Local Time.
- March 11 Colorado Springs, CO The Broadmoor World Arena
- March 13 Lubbock, TX United Supermarkets Arena
- March 14 Las Cruces, NM Pan American Center
- March 15 Glendale, AZ Gila River Arena
- March 17 Bakersfield, CA Mechanics Bank Arena formerly known as Rabobank Arena
- March 21 Inglewood, CA Nickelodeon’s SlimeFest (The Forum)
- March 22 Inglewood, CA Nickelodeon’s SlimeFest (The Forum)
- March 24 Fresno, CA Save Mart Center
- March 25 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center
- March 27 Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena
- March 28 Boise, ID ExtraMile Arena
- March 29 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena
- March 31 Yakima, WA Yakima Valley SunDome
- April 3 Edmonton, AB Rogers Place
- April 5 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
- April 6 Saskatoon, SK SaskTel Centre
- April 8 Winnipeg, MB Bell MTS Place
- April 10 Grand Forks, ND Ralph Engelstad Arena
- April 11 Minneapolis, MN Target Center
- April 14 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena
- April 15 Green Bay, WI Resch Center
- April 17 Moline, IL TaxSlayer Center
- April 18 Springfield, MO JQH Arena
- April 19 Champaign, IL State Farm Center
- April 21 Madison, WI Kohl Center
- April 23 Ft Wayne, IN Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- April 25 Evansville, IN Ford Center
- April 26 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
- April 27 Cleveland, OH Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- April 30 Hamilton, ON FirstOntario Centre
- May 1 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre
- May 3 Syracuse, NY The Oncenter War Memorial Arena
- May 5 Portland, ME Cross Insurance Arena
- May 6 Manchester, NH SNHU Arena
- May 8 Washington DC Capital One Arena
- May 9 Trenton, NJ CURE Insurance Arena
- May 12 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
- May 15 Hershey, PA GIANT Center
- May 16 Norfolk, VA Chartway Arena
- May 17 Charlotte, NC Spectrum Center
- May 19 Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
- May 20 Columbia, SC Colonial Life Arena
- May 22 Tampa, FL Amalie Arena
- May 23 Miami, FL AmericanAirlines Arena
- May 27 Estero, FL Hertz Arena
- May 28 Jacksonville, FL Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena
- May 29 Pensacola, FL Pensacola Bay Center
- May 31 Houston, TX Toyota Center
- June 2 New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center
- June 3 Bossier City, LA CenturyLink Center
- June 5 Oklahoma City, OK Chesapeake Energy Arena
- June 6 North Little Rock, AR Simmons Bank Arena
Enter to win a four pack of tickets to see JoJo Siwa at The Oncenter in Syracuse, NY on Sunday May 3rd, 2020 using the Gleam form below! I will be there with my girls, and I can’t wait to see you there! Good luck!
Tickets for Mama’s Geeky and winner provided by AEG Presents.