Happy 4th of July everyone! This holiday I will be spending time with family at a backyard BBQ & campout! This will span the whole long weekend! I am so excited! For dinners we all bring a dish to pass. My husband I could not decide what to bring – all the common things were taken (pasta salad, tossed salad, fruit salad). As you probably know, we raise chickens and thought – hmmm why not deviled eggs! I then remembered that my cousin made pastel colored deviled eggs for Easter and thought I could do that with Red & Blue dye for festive Independence Day eggs!
- My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising Review: An Action Packed Film!
- Why You Should Book A Disney Cruise For Your Next Vacation
- Easy DIY JoJo Siwa Inspired Rainbow Ponytail Extension
- Pixar’s Onward Is A Heartwarming Story About Finding Your True Self
- There Are Three New Shows At Epcot (And All Of Them Are Amazing!)
- 10 Most Emotional Moments of Sonic The Hedgehog
- Nintendo Switch Game Review: New Super Lucky’s Tale Fun For The Whole Family
- DIY Avatar: The Last Airbender Elemental Rock Painting