Happy 4th of July everyone! This holiday I will be spending time with family at a backyard BBQ & campout! This will span the whole long weekend! I am so excited! For dinners we all bring a dish to pass. My husband I could not decide what to bring – all the common things were taken (pasta salad, tossed salad, fruit salad). As you probably know, we raise chickens and thought – hmmm why not deviled eggs! I then remembered that my cousin made pastel colored deviled eggs for Easter and thought I could do that with Red & Blue dye for festive Independence Day eggs!
- Terminator: Dark Fate First Trailer Breakdown + My Video Reaction
- Captain Marvel Inspired DIY Skrull Shape-Shifter Slime
- Final Toy Story 4 Trailer Shows Duke Caboom & More New Toys
- HBO’s Barry Season 2 Finale Review: Did It Hold Up? (Spoilers)
- Game of Thrones Series Finale: Was It Everything We Hoped It Would Be?
- Game of Thrones: Who is Left to Sit on the Iron Throne?
- 15+ of the Best Grumpy Cat Memes (Rest in Peace)
- 20+ New Disney Dolls from Hasbro that Every Fan Needs!