I am lucky enough that ThinkFun chose me to receive this game for free in order to review it! I was so excited when I found out because my 3 year old is really in to board games now. She would rather sit at the table and play games all day than spend time outside, or even watch TV! I am not exaggerating when I say we play board games for at least 3 solid hours every day in our house. We only own three games that are age appropriate for her so it has been the same thing over…and over…and over….this mama was very excited to be getting a new game to switch things up! And Robot Turtles did not disappoint!
- 7 Things I Learned at The Kid Who Would Be King Press Conference
- Celebrate Disney’s New Show Sydney to the Max With A Girl’s Night
- The Kid Who Would Be King Will Teach Your Kids (and You) Valuable Lessons
- Future Man Season 2 is Almost Better Than The First Season
- How Amazon Devices Can Help With Your New Year’s Resolutions
- We Finally Have the Spider-Man: Far From Home Teaser Trailer!
- Meet Your New Best Dino Friends From Disney’s Gigantosaurus With This Fun Craft!
- Low Carb Keto Baked Turkey “Lasagna” Roll Ups Recipe