Just like Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Sven, our family loves to game too! Here are some tips to throw the BEST Family Game Night — Frozen 2 style!
My family saw Frozen 2 opening weekend and we absolutely loved it! All of us have been waiting for the home release and it is finally here. In order to celebrate we knew we needed to do something special. Just sitting down and watching the movie wasn’t going to cut it — so we took it to the next level.
A movie and game night was the perfect way to honor one of our favorite movies. After all, we know from the film that the sisters love a good game night! So why not take after them? Luckily there are tons of Frozen 2 themed games — and the home release of the movie has some fun bonus features we were eager to take advantage of!
What You Need For A Frozen 2 Movie & Game Night
One of my favorite scenes in Frozen 2 is when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf are playing games together. My family loves a good game night, just like them. And now you can throw your very own Frozen 2 game night as well!
Did you know that so many of your favorite games are now Frozen 2 themed? Just check these out!
Don’t forget the Frozen 2 themed plates and napkins and of course, the popcorn!
Sing-Along With Your Favorite Frozen 2 Characters
Of course you can really dial up the fun with a copy of the Frozen 2 Blu-ray (an absolute must) and a Frozen 2 karaoke machine! Belt out all your favorite tunes — which is made a whole lot easier with the sing-along version of the movie. It is one of the bonus features on the Blu-ray and digital and something you don’t want to miss out on.
Take turns singing along with your favorite Frozen 2 characters (you know I will be singing Into the Woods with Kristoff over and over…). My daughters were so excited to get their very own karaoke machine so they could sing along. In fact, they have been doing it all day today!
Did you miss my Frozen 2 review?
Frozen 2 Bonus Features
Who doesn’t love bonus features? I know that I do! My favorite thing about a home release is checking out behind the scenes footage, deleted scenes, and bloopers. The Frozen 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack bonus features are a ton of fun — and something your whole family can enjoy during their game night!
- Sing-Along Version of the Movie: Sing along with your favorite songs as you watch the movie.
- Song Selection: Jump to your favorite musical moments, with on-screen lyrics. Songs include Oscar®-nominated “Into The Unknown,” “All Is Found,” “Some Things Never Change,” “When I Am Older,” “Lost in the Woods,” “Show Yourself,” and “The Next Right Thing”
- Outtakes: Laugh along with the castof “Frozen 2” as they recordtheir lines, sing their songs and have fun in the recording booth.
- Deleted Scenes: Check out a few scenes that never made the final cut.
- Intro – Directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck offer a glimpse into their filmmaking process with scenes that didn’t make the final cut.
- Prologue – A battle rages between Arendelle and the Northuldra while a mysterious figure challenges King Agnarr.
- Secret Room – A secret room reveals even more of Anna and Elsa’s past, including a shocking revelation about their mother.
- Elsa’s Dream – Anna’s playful glimpse into Elsa’s dream takes a dark turn.
- Hard Nokks – Kristoff reveals his true feelings about life in Arendelle when the Nokk won’t take no for an answer.
- A Place of Our Own – Elsa uses her magic to relieve Anna’s lingering doubts about their parents’ faith in her.
- Deleted Songs: When it comes to “Frozen 2, ”there can never be too much music. Hear some of the songs that got cut from the final film.
- Intro – Directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck revel in the chance to share a few songs that didn’t make it into the final film.
- “Home ” – Anna savors every moment as she wanders through this kingdom she calls home.
- “I Wanna Get This Right” – Kristoff wants everything to be perfect before he proposes, leaving Anna to wonder, “Will it ever be just right?”
- The Spirits of “Frozen 2”: Cast and crew explore the Scandinavian and Nordic mythology that inspired the spirits inhabiting the enchanted forest of “Frozen 2.”
- Did You Know???: Olaf asks us the question “Did You Know” as we discover “Frozen 2” fun facts, Easter eggs and tidbits about the making of the film.
- Scoring a Sequel: Composer Christophe Beck combines a 91-piece orchestra with 30 choral voices to create the compelling score for “Frozen 2.”
- Gale Tests: They say you can’t see the wind. Only its effects. Filmmakers give it a shot while creating the playful wind spirit, Gale.
- Gale Test – A young girl and boy play tag in this fully animated effort to “give personality to something that’s invisible.”
- Hand-Drawn Gale Test – A hand-drawn test to bring the precocious wind spirit to life.
- Multi-Language Reel:
- “Into the Unknown” in 29 Languages-Hear Elsa’s soaring call to adventure in 29 different languages
- Music Videos: Weezer and Panic! at the Disco lend their voices to a few of the soaring melodies from “Frozen 2.”
- “Into the Unkown” (Panic! at the Disco version) – Panic! at the Disco frontman Brendon Urie stars in their version of “Into The Unknown” from “Frozen 2.”
- Lost in the Woods” (Weezer version) – Weezer puts their spin on Kristoff’s epic ballad, “Lost In the Woods.”
Check out these Frozen 2 quotes that really stuck with me.
About Frozen 2
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? What truths about the past await Elsa as she ventures into the unknown to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle? The answers are calling her but also threatening her kingdom.
Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll face a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough.
Enter to win a Frozen 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack using the Gleam form below. GOOD LUCK!