These cheddar & ranch smothered chicken breasts are sure to be a hit with the whole family! Low carb and keto approved means you can enjoy them guilt free.
If you are like me, you get tired of the same foods over and over. That is one of the main reasons I experiment in the kitchen a lot. Sometimes I come up with a recipe I just know I have to share with you guys. And this keto chicken dinner is one! Savory chicken breasts smothered in ranch, cheddar, and cream cheese — you can’t go wrong! Oh yea, don’t forget the bacon!
Discover more delicious keto recipes!
This recipe came about while searching my kitchen to see what I had. So it can be made with very few ingredients, and ones that you probably have already!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 packet powdered Ranch dressing
- bacon bits
Your own personal seasoning preference. These are mine:
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Buck’s seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
Cheddar Ranch Chicken Breast Recipe
This keto chicken dinner recipe doesn’t take too long to make, and is fairly simple as well. Like I said, I basically just experimented with what was in my kitchen, and ended up with a hit! My whole family loves this recipe, and I bet yours will too. Even my non keto friends have asked for the recipe. Yum!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine spices and rub chicken breasts with them on both sides.
Sear chicken on the stove – 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Combine cream cheese and half a packet of powdered Ranch dressing.
Remove from heat and spread cream cheese mixture evenly over chicken breasts.
Top chicken breasts with cheddar cheese.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly (ovens vary).
Top with desired amount of bacon bits and serve with your favorite side.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 half breast servings
Carbs Per Serving: 3 carbs per serving
Cheddar Ranch Smothered Chicken Breasts
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 packet powdered ranch dressing
- bacon bits desired amount
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp buck's seasoning
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine spices and rub chicken breasts with them on both sides.
- Sear chicken on the stove - 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine cream cheese and half a packet of powdered Ranch dressing.
- Remove from heat. Spread evenly over chicken breasts.
- Top chicken breasts with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the over for 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly (ovens vary).
- Top with desired amount of bacon bits and serve with your favorite side.