This keto dinner features pork patties seasoned with curry spices are pan-seared and finished in the oven. They’re drizzled in a spicy ginger-lime sauce and garnished with home-pickled onion. Broccoli sautéed with cabbage and cashews makes a colorful bed for these delicious patties.
When I cook keto dinners for my family, half the time I make my kids something else. They are 6 and 8 years old and can be picky eaters. Especially when it comes to things without carbs. So this meal is something I made for my husband and myself — but then they shocked me when they asked to try it. And then they DEVOURED their portions. And followed up with asking when I was going to be making it again.
What You Need
- 12 oz ground pork
- 6 oz broccoli
- 2 oz cabbage
- 1 tbsp diced cashews
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground fennel
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp avocado mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp ginger puree
- cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut red onion in to 1/4 inch thick strips. Slice broccoli. Dice yellow onion.
- Heat onion over medium heat with about 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about two minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add apple cider and 2 tablespoons of water. Stir and let pickle for about 15 minutes.
- Place ground pork in a bowl with yellow onion, turmeric, coriander, fennel, cumin, chili powder, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly and form in to two patties.
- Sear both sides of each patty for 2 minutes, on medium high heat, until patties are browned.
- Transfer patties to baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan used for patties over medium heat. Add broccoli, cabbage, and cashews, seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add hot sauce, avocado mayonnaise and ginger puree. Stir to coat.
- Plate and cover with pickled onions. Place spiced pork patties over veggies and serve.
If you are looking for a delicious keto pork dinner — these patties are a great choice!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Carbs per serving: 11 net carbs