This post contains affiliate links.
In case you missed it, I shared a pretty amazing Thor: Ragna-ROCK Candy Cupcake recipe recently. As you likely know, I asked you guys to submit your Thor themed recipe for a chance to win a Thor: Ragnarok package. This package includes a copy of the movie on blu-ray/DVD/Digital, a Valkyrie Funko Pop, and a Thor Hammer/Hulk Fists set! Now, it is your turn to vote! And don’t forget – Thor: Ragnarok is available for purchase on blu-ray and DVD today! Trust me, picking it up for the bonus features alone is worth it!
Below are the recipes that were submitted. To vote, simply comment with which recipe you are voting for. You can vote once per day and voting runs from today, March 6th, until March 20th. So if you see your recipe listed – be sure to send your friends to come vote for you! GOOD LUCK!
Thor: Ragnarok Themed Recipes
- Green Eggs & Ham – Submitted by Roger
- Gamma Radiation Punch – Submitted by Amy
- Loki Low-key Melonball – Submitted by Joseph M.
- Rice Krispie Treat Hammers – Submitted by Ty
- Devil’s Anus Bundt Cake – Submitted by Devin J.
- Thor Cakes – Submitted by Kim B.
- Key Lime Pies – Submitted by Jodi H.
- Thor’s S’Mores Milkshake – Submitted by Monica
- Hulk Smashed Potatoes – Submitted by Hamilton
- Thor Hammers – Submitted by Tamara R.
About Thor: Ragnarok
Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor finds himself in a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against the Hulk, his former ally and fellow Avenger. Thor’s quest for survival leads him in a race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home world and the Asgardian civilization.