This post contains affiliate links.
From the moment we saw the first trailer, my girls’ were anxious to see Boss Baby. When it hit theaters, we took them to see it on opening weekend. They were jumping and down while we waiting to go in and could not. Wait through the entire movie, they had smiles on their faces. They kept asking my husband and I if we saw certain parts of the movie and wanted to make sure that we did not miss anything. After Boss Baby ended, they asked us if they could watch it again. Right away. Every single time we went to the movies after that they asked if we were going to see Boss Baby.
When an advance release copy of Boss Baby showed up on our doorstep – they immediately asked to watch it. They literally danced all around the house as I was unwrapping it and getting it ready to put on. In about two weeks, they have watched it at least 20 times. The disc comes with a digital copy, and it is a good thing too, because they both have been wanting to watch it in their rooms at the same time. Thanks to being able to add it to our VUDU account, they both can.
I think that the reason they love this movie so much, has to do with the fact that it is a story based around two brothers. It is a great family story, with a great lesson – and is fun along the way. Boss Baby is something that I think a lot of young kids, especially those with siblings can relate to. It is a great family movie – and all kids are sure to love it! My youngest, who is 4, keeps asking for Boss Baby toys. They are both obsessed, but I guess they could be obsessed with worse things. Pick up Boss Baby on Blu-ray/DVD today!
About Boss Baby
The Boss Baby starring Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow and Tobey Maguire is coming to Digital HD on July 4, and Blu-ray and DVD on July 25. The family adventure-comedy centers on seven-year-old Tim Templeton who suddenly finds his share of parental love plummeting when his new baby brother (Alec Baldwin) arrives — wearing a suit and toting a briefcase — and makes it clear to everyone that he’s in charge. But when Tim discovers that Boss Baby is on a secret mission, he reluctantly agrees to team up with his pint sized sibling for an epic adventure.
THE BOSS BABY SPECIAL EDITION comes loaded with bonus features including the NEW Mini Adventure, a 3-minute action-packed journey through time featuring Boss Baby and Tim. Join the fun as Boss Baby and Tim battle pirates, travel through outer space, swim deep into the sea, and go toe-to-toe with some ferocious dinosaurs! Additional bonus materials include featurettes like “Cookies are for Closers: Inside BabyCorp,” Deleted Scenes and more!
My daughters have been watching the bonus features over and over as well. They really enjoy them all, but I think their favorite is Babies vs. Puppies. They continuously giggle when they watch it – and it honestly the cutest thing I have seen.
- NEW Mini Adventure: The Boss Baby and Tim’s Treasure Hunt Through Time – Narrated by Wizzie, the magical wizard, join Boss Baby and Tim on their adventure!
- The Forever Puppy Infomercial – Always playful, always snuggly, and everlastingly cute; The Forever Puppy is destined to win the cuteness competition with babies once and for all.
- BabyCorp and You – Helpful advice and more for new infants on the job at BabyCorp.
- Babies vs. Puppies: Who Do YOU Love? – Who has won the hearts of familes once and for all? This “scientific” experiment compares and contrasts factors such as “cuddliness,” “adorability,” and “attention grabbing techniques” used by both demanding competitors.
- The Boss Baby’s Undercover Team – From Staci, the note taker who can’t read, to Jimbo the huge baby who’ll take a suction cup arrow for the Boss, to the triple-threat of the Triplets, Boss Baby dives deeper into this team of cute corporate board members.
- Cookies are for Closers: Inside BabyCorp – Go behind the scenes with Director Tom McGrath as he introduces us to BabyCorp, a secret organization of infants united for a common goal in THE BOSS BABY.
- The Great Sibling Competition – A fun, kid-friendly and humorous look at the competition among siblings to win the affection of their parents. Explore conversations with the cast and crew on their competitive sibling relationships and get very special insights from Boss Baby himself: Alec Baldwin.
The opinions expressed here are that of Mama’s Geeky only. While the products in this post were given complimentary (unless otherwise stated) for me to review, that does not alter my opinion of the product(s) mentioned. This post may contain sponsored links and affiliate links.