As a new school year begins, parents everywhere are jumping back into the crazy back-to-school transition. Orgain has some organic and vegetarian protein-packed products for the whole family, students heading off to college, and moms looking for a great way to make sure their kids have proper nourishment to get them through the day.
- Shakes: Orgain has the entire family covered with their Nutritional Shake and their Healthy Kids Shakes. With a delicious fruit and veggie blend, organic protein and 23 vitamins and minerals, the shakes help busy students keep hunger satisfied and is a perfect option for picky eaters.
- Bars: The new Organic Protein Bars are a delicious high fiber, low sugar alternative to most protein and nutrition bars for the whole family. At only 150 calories, these protein-rich bars contain 10 grams of organic, plant-based protein, 6 grams of organic fiber and 5 grams of sugar.
- Cold Brew Coffee: For busy parents looking for an extra boost of energy, Orgain also offers Organic Cold Brew Coffee + Protein made with Fair Trade Certified coffee. With 100 calories and no added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives, this gives parents the coffee they crave with the protein they need.
My girls and I have really enjoyed the Orgain samples that we received. My oldest has brought the shakes to school and she said her friends were all asking her about them. To help you survive back to school time, on top of their amazing prodcuts, Orgain has 5 tips to help you!
- Include Protein in Your Breakfast Within 30 Minutes of Waking Up
- Consolidate Your Morning Routine
- Let Kids Drink Their Breakfast
- Don’t Get Hangry
- Eat One Meal Together
Enter to win a Back to School Survival Kit from Orgain using the Gleam form below. Be sure to check out my other giveaways while you are here and GOOD LUCK!
The opinions expressed here are that of Mama’s Geeky only. While the products in this post were given complimentary (unless otherwise stated) for me to review, that does not alter my opinion of the product(s) mentioned. This post may contain sponsored links and affiliate links.