Disclosure: Mama Smith’s Review Blog received this item in exchange for her honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% hers.
Don’t let your Valentines Day baking turn into one big Pinterest fail. Tastykake has created a few foolproof no-bake recipes that take little time to create, leaving more time to be spent with your love ones. Whether you are looking for goodies to give as gifts or a reason to bring the family together in the kitchen, these time-saving and easy-to-make sweets will do the trick!
Kiss Me Kakes
- 1 Family pack box of Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes
- Candy melts (pink, white or red)
- Melt the candy melts in a bowl.
- Dip half of the Peanut Butter Kandy Kake into the candy melt.
- Add sprinkles.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and let cool.
- 1 family pack box of Tastykake Mini Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes or Mini Peanut Butter Swirly Cupcakes
- Chocolate syrup
- Remove stems from strawberries.
- Place strawberries, Tastykake Mini Cupcake and marshmallows on the skewer in that order.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the skewers.
- A glass motive
- 1 family pack box Tastykake Mini Koffee Kake Cupcakes
- Whip cream
- Strawberries or rasberries
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Pink food coloring
- Layer Tastykake Mini Koffee Kake Cupkakes in the bottom of the glass.
- Mix food coloring into a bowl of instant vanilla pudding to create the perfect pink pudding.
- Fold pudding into the glass.
- Add another layer of Mini Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
- Top with whip cream and a strawberry for garnish.
I really enjoyed all of these and they are all super easy to make! Impress your valentine any day of the year with these!
Connect with Tastykake on Social Media: