Recently a good friend and her daughter came over for a play date. She brought over a fresh veggie pizza that was so delicious, I could have eaten the entire platter right then. I asked her for the recipe and it is so easy that I just had to pass it on to your guys for a Whip It Up Wednesday post. Enjoy!
- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- ½ cup Mayo
- ½ package of ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- Shredded cheese
- Veggies (broccoli, shredded carrots, & red peppers)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread rolls out on a baking pan & bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, and seasoning until smooth and creamy
- Spread mix over cooled crust and add veggies. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Have a recipe you would like to share? Link it up below!