Disclosure: Mama Smith’s Review Blog received this item in exchange for her honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% hers.
I make smoothies a lot. My family loves strawberry and banana ones on the weekends or after a nice walk on weekdays, but I also like to make mocha and coffee smoothies for myself most summer mornings. Because of this I have been wanting a blender that can make a one person smoothie easily – but I do not want to have to keep more than one blender around. Even if I decide to store one, two large blender bases would cause cluttering. That is why I was really excited to be able to try out the Nutri Ninja / Ninja Blender System.
This Ninja blender is one base with several options. There are 3 different size Nutri Ninja cups (18-ounce, 24-ounce and 32-ounce) that you can use to blend drinks in – and they all come with a travel top. I love that I can blend my smoothie, screw on the to-go top, and then be on my way! This blender also comes with a regular size large container to blend foods in – so I can make smoothies for the whole family. This is kitchen gadget must have if you ask me! It is easy (and fun!) to use. It also comes with an amazing recipe book. And let’s not forget the Auto-iQ technology! Auto-iQ programs do the work for you—there’s no more need to shake, stir, or mix. Simply select your favorite Auto-iQ™ program and in seconds you’re ready to Jump-Start your day! I love the Auto-iQ system – as a busy, on-the-go mom, it has been a life saver!
Just the Facts:
Nutri Ninja® | Ninja® Blender
- Optimized for maximum nutrient and vitamin extraction and pulverizes fibrous vegetables, fruits, seeds, and nuts to an ultra-smooth consistency
- Auto-iQ™ programming
- Includes a 72-ounce pitcher, and 18-ounce, 24-ounce and 32-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cups with Sip & SealTM Lids
- All detachable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
I think this would make a perfect Mother’s Day or Wedding Gift which is why I am including them in those #TwoBlogsFunGuides (be sure to check them out for lots of great gift options!). My husband and I are huge fans of this Ninja blender – it is a brand name that we love and trust. It is perfect for a one person smoothie, family smoothies, or any recipe that calls for a blender! You cannot beat the Auto-iQ system which is easy to use – and a HUGE plus!
And go ahead and surprise Mom or someone you love with these amazing Kale and Feta Egg Muffins for Breakfast in Bed!
- 1 (16-ounce) container organic egg whites
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups frozen kale, thawed, squeezed dry
- Olive oil misto spray
- High-fiber bread (2 slices per serving)
- Container: Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup Preheat the oven to 350*F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with olive oil.
- Place the egg whites, red pepper, scallions, feta, salt and pepper into the 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup.
- Turn unit ON, then press Auto-iQTM PULSE for 2-3 pulses, until red pepper is chopped.
- Evenly divide the spinach across the 12 muffin tins and then evenly distribute the egg white mixture.
- Place the muffin tin into the oven, on the center rack, and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking after 10 minutes. Egg whites will puff up and will have no jiggle in the center when done.