I know I say it every month, but that is because every month it is true. The Surviving Momhood Box keeps getting better and better. Just when I think there is no way they can top their last box, they do it! This month’s theme is #NewYearNewYou and it is full of great products to help you better yourself. I love all me exercise equipment and healthy snacks. This just arrived yesterday and I cannot wait to dig in and get to work! Here is a list of the items that came in this month’s box:
- Gold’s Gym Long Resistance Tube
- Gold’s Gym Jump Rope
- Everlast Duo Exercise Wheel
- Champion Power Train Shirt
- Under Armour Women’s Performance Socks
- Cool Gear Flavor Infuser Water Bottle
- Tri-Coastal Kids Water Bottle
- Brer Rabbit Toys Jump Rope
- Don’t Go Nuts Blueberry Blast Bar (2)
- Truly Natural Snacks Coconut Chips
- Roasted Pineapple with Cinnamon Recipe
Yup, all that! This box only costs $30/month and you get ALL THAT! Can you believe it? The value of the box is always at least $42. Totally worth it if you ask me! Watch my #unboxing video for this month’s box below – and stay until the end, trust me! Haha.
In a couple of weeks I will have a full review posted, letting you guys know what I thought of each item. In the meantime, if you are interested – Subscribe Here. Guys, this would make a great Valentine’s Day gift! You know your wife/girlfriend would LOVE a subscription to this box! Exciting news – they have just launched a Surviving Kidhood Box – don’t worry, I will have one of those to review soon.
Connect with The Surviving Momhood Box on social media: