Khaleesi loves her monthly PetBox. She recognizes that blue box and knows when it is time to sit down and do an unboxing video. It really is so cute to see. I pick up the box and my phone, and she sits down and waits. PetBox is a pet subscription box for dogs or cats. You can subscribe at GetPetBox.com – but if you do, be sure to use the coupon code MamaSmith to get 10% off!
My little pug puppy, Khaleesi, is a huge fan of her monthly PetBox. She really has come to recognize the blue box as a box full of goodies for her. When I pick it up, she knows that it means it is time to find out what goodies she is getting this month. Pet owners/lovers you can order a PetBox for your dog or cat at GetPetBox.com – but be sure to use the code MamaSmith when ordering, it will get you 10% off! And who doesn’t like discounts? I know I do! These boxes are always well worth it. Not only do you get more product for your money, you are introduced to products you most likely would not be. February is all about love – and we loved our goodies! In this month’s box we received:
- Evangers Beef Dinner Food
- Old Mother Hubbard Bits of Love Treats
- Pet Greens Savory Beef Treats
- Petstages Chew Rope Toy
- Fetch Pet Products Topsy Turvies Stuffed Toy
- Zippy Paws Crinkle Dragonfly Toy
Khaleesi loves all of her new goodies! Look for a detailed review post from us soon – after she has time to really enjoy them. Watch our unboxing video below – she was quite excited for her PetBox! Remember to use the code MamaSmith when you subscribe at GetPetBox.com to get 10% off.
I received box this in exchange for my unbiased, honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Khaleesi loved her PetBox this month! I mean, she always loves it – but this month has yielded two of her most favorite toys! Since I only have a dog, you are seeing the dog box, but don’t forget, PetBox has a cat box too! There are several different options so be sure to check them all out at GetPetBox.com – and remember to use the code MAMASMITH for 10% off!
The SPOT Pet Speak Long Neck Chicken is one of the toys I was talking about up above. Khaleesi loves this thing. Come to think of it, so do my girls. My daughter made the chicken go over to the Barbie house for dinner – and had it riding up and down the elevator. Silly kids! It was driving Khaleesi crazy because she just wanted to grab it back and chew on it, but she was being nice and sharing.
Khaleesi’s other favorite toy is the Ruff & Tuff Snake that we got in our January PetBox. She carries this thing around with her everywhere. My daughters love to play tug of war with it with her. It is the cutest thing to see. I am so glad my girls get to grow up with a dog – there is nothing like it. This snake is super durable! Khaleesi usually destroys toys quickly because she is a chewer, but this one has really held out!
This sample pack of Evangers dog food lasted about 5 minutes in our house. Our PetBox came just in time for dinner and Khaleesi was eyeing this bag, so I gave it to her. She scrafed it down so squickly – I cannot even imagine that she tasted it at all. I love Evangers because they are low grain and really a premium dog food.
The Prairie Nature Bison Chewies have no grains, soy, fillers, salt, chemical preservatives, or hormones! Which means I love them just as much as Khaleesi does. These were a real treat for her. They are a great size for her because she is so tiny.
We got a couple of treats from Smart n’ Tasty in this month’s box. There was a bag of Smart n’ Tasty Seafood Melody treats and a Smart n’ Tasty Turducky Twizzies chew stick! Khaleesi immediately grabbed the bag of treats and started running around with it. If you watched the #unboxing video, you would have seen it. It was so cute! She also loved chewing on the Twizzies stick. It lasted about 2 days in our house – which is good for her!
The Copper’s Classics Beef Ear that we got in our PetBox this month was amazing. Khaleesi chewed on it for almost a solid week before it was gone. She loved it so much that we have purchased several more for her. She is still a puppy which means she is quite hyper – but when she had this in her mouth she would lay on my lap and let me pet her for over an hour! That is unheard of with her!
Subscribe at GetPetBox.com – and remember to use the code MAMASMITH for 10% off your order. There are many cat and dog boxes to choose from. Go ahead, spoil your fur baby – they deserve it!
Khaleesi is always so excited to open up here PetBox when it comes to the door. I swear she recognizes that bright blue and just knows it is full of goodies for her – OK, I know dogs are color blind, but it is like she knows! You can get a PetBox for your dog OR cat at GetPetBox.com, and when you order, use the code MamaSmith to grab 10% off.
Khaleesi and I look forward to our PetBox every month! We just know it is going to be full of goodies! With the holidays around the corner, we were in a much more festive mood when this box arrived – and I was thrilled to find lots of awesome items for Khaleesi and I to enjoy!
This month’s PetBox included:
- a SPOT Treat Ball
- Pawsitively Wholesome Sadie’s Sweet Pawtato Chips
- PawGanics Toy Cleaner
- Merrick Lil Brush Bones
- Old Mother Hubbard Jingle Jangle P-Nuttier Treats
- a Puppy In Motion Puppy On Board Sign
- a BallBoy Flingball
Right away, we loved EVERYTHING! In a week or two, after we have time to try out all of these items, I will post detailed reviews on all of these items, so be sure to check back! In the meantime, check out our #unboxing video below.
Now remember, PetBox is not just for dogs, they have cat PetBoxes too! Subscribe at GetPetBox.com and use the code “MamaSmith” to receive 10% off! No catch!
Our little Khaleesi girl is super spoiled and she knows it. We just cannot help but do it though, that cute pug face – we love that little girl. She really is our third daughter! That is one reason we love PetBox so much. We get to try out new treats, foods, and toys! We get to see what she enjoys so we know what to buy her later. Our November PetBox was amazing – as always! You can subscribe at GetPetBox.com but be sure to use the code “MamaSmith” for 10% off!
Khalessi has really come to know that this big blue box means that she is getting lots of new goodies! She gets really excited when she sees it now. I was so happy when the November PetBox arrived because she was in need of some new toys. Be sure to Subscribe Here and use the code MamaSmith to get 10% off your order!
Khaleesi’s October PetBox
A Subscription Box for your Furry Friend!
I know I am a little behind on the full detailed review of this PetBox, but I wanted to be sure that Khaleesi and I used everything as much as we could before writing this up. Some of them were “long term” items and I wanted to be able to give you my honest opinion of them! If you decide to subscribe, got to GetPetBox.com and be sure to use code “MamaSmith” because that will get you 10% off (you are so welcome!). Remember, they have cat boxes as well!
As a reminder, we received In our September box, Khaleesi received a pack of 8 refill rolls of Bark+ waste pick-up bags, Petsafe Lawn Protector, Wellspring Bionic Bones nutrient water, a can of Evangers Grain Free chicken wet food, a Petz info QR ID tag, and a bag of Loving Pets chicken jerky treats! Khaleesi and I were big fans of everything!
Bark+ waste pick-up bags ($5.00 Value)
In my first PetBox, we received a poop bag dispenser so I was really excited to get these refills! It was just in time too, as we were running low! Whenever we take Khaleesi for walks, we pick up after her. I think that is a very important part of being a pet owner. These bags are great. They are durable and large enough to hold a lot of…well…poop. Find a store near you that sells these here.
Petsafe Lawn Protector ($15.00 Value)
I am not going to lie, I was a little skeptical about this one, but excited at the same time. I read somewhere a while ago that female dogs’ urine is worse for your grass than males. I am not quite sure why, but I do know that the nitrogen in their urine is what causes your grass to turn yellow. The Petsafe lawn protector is just that, safe for your pet. It is also environmentally friendly. Just put a water puck in your dogs bowl and it will remove excess nitrogen from their urine. I was surprised when after just a couple days I started noticing a difference in the yellow spots in the grass – there were no new ones! If this is an issue with your pup, try these out! Purchase yours here.
Wellspring Bionic Bones nutrient water ($5.00 Value)
This water is a great idea. Humans have nutrient water, why not pets? Khaleesi loved her Wellspring water! We split it up over a few days, but for larger dogs, you could just use the container as a bowl (we did for the last serving). This water is chicken flavored so you know all dogs will love it! IT is made from all natural ingredients and contains only 12 calories. Purchase yours here.
Evangers Grain Free chicken wet food ($2.00 Value)
Wet food is a treat for Khaleesi. She only gets it about once a week. And boy, did she love this stuff! I love that it is healthy and grain and gluten free. Khaleesi ate it right up, so it must have tasted good to her! Purchase yours here.
Petz Info QR ID Tag ($4.00+ Value)
Petz Info is a service that is really easy to set up. You basically link your dog or cat to a QR ID Tag. Once they are “attached” to that tag, they are now traceable. Much like a microchip, but less painful! There is also a “map” on their website where you can post lost and found pets in your area! This a free service, but there is a paid premium option that has more features. For now, we are sticking with the free service. Set up yours here.
Loving Pets chicken jerky treats ($8.00 Value)
Khaleesi loves her treats! And I love natural treats for her. So these are a big hit with me! They only contain Chicken, Brown Rice Flour, Honey, Garlic, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols, & Rosemary. And Khaleesi seems to enjoy them a lot! My favorite thing about them though, is that they are made in U.S.A.! No additives, by-products or artificial preservatives. Glycerin, gluten, soy and wheat free. Purchase yours here.
Every pet deserves to be spoiled! Subscribe to PetBox today at GetPetBox.com and remember to use that code “MamaSmith” so you can get 10% off your entire order! They start at just $9.95 a month – well worth all these goodies!
September PetBox Items
We love this bowl! It is compact and easy to carry when out for a walk or a puppy play date at the park! Pugs get overheated very easily so this is really handy to have with us! I keep it in my purse when we go out. We bring Khaleesi to my in-laws house a lot and we set it up in their grass – all the dogs share it and it works really well! It dries super fast and does not leak. If you take your dogs to the park a lot, or even just outside, this is great for you! I always bring a bottle of water with me on walks and can now take this too to share with Khaleesi! You can purchase an Alcott Essentials Adventure Bowl for just $9.99 on their website!
Rope Toy from Pawtastic Fleece Pet Toys
So, overall, I think our first PetBox was a HUGE hit! With Khaleesi, as well as me! We love every single thing! Don’t forget, you can order a PetBox for your cat as well! If you use code “MamaSmith” you will get 10% off your order, so why not try it out for a few months?! You will be glad you did (and so with your furry friend)!
Khaleesi is a SpokesPuppy for PetBox and we will be reviewing these boxes monthly! I intend to do one initial post when we receive it, and then a more detailed post once I know what Khaleesi likes and doesn’t like about what we received. Khaleesi has her own instagram account and you can follow her at pug_khaleesi – to see what she is up to!
Connect with PetBox on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Check out their website – GetPetBox.com – to place your order now! You can choose to receive a dog or cat PetBox – and they start at only $7.95 a month. This is a great way to try out new deluxe products for your favorite animal! Remember to use code “MamaSmith” when placing your order as you will receive 10% off!
- Handmade Beauty Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box kit that includes ingredients, instructions, and all the supplies necessary to craft different beauty projects.
- Scent Trunk Reviews – A monthly subscription box that includes 3 fragrances selected just for you.
- Animal Trackers Club Reviews – A subscription box centered around a different animal each month.
- Austin Lloyd Reviews – A monthly or bi-monthly subscription box tailored to your child’s developmental stage. Ages 0 – 3.
- IBBeautiful Box Reviews – A monthly teen girl subscription box.
- Cooper Kit Reviews – A quarterly subscription box for dads and their kids.
- DoodleBug Busy Bag Reviews – A monthly subscription that includes 4-8 themed crafts for ages 3 – 8.
- Imaginative University Reviews – A monthly subscription box FULL of crafts – and sometimes a book.
- Surprise Ride Reviews – A monthly subscription box with themed hands on projects for you and your children.
- Heck That’s Hot – A monthly subscription box filled with spicy foods – from mild to ghost pepper hot.
- Skoshbox Reviews – A monthly Japanese snack subscription box. Save $2 on subscription box purchases using the code MAMASMITHSAN
- Love With Food Reviews – A monthly subscription with Gluten Free, non-GMO, all natural, great tasting snacks. (Charitable Donation with Purchase)
- Nibblr Reviews – A subscription box of pre-portioned healthy snacks.
- Try The World Reviews – A bi-monthly location themed gourmet snack box. Use the code MAMASMITHTRAVELS for 30% off.
- Vegan Cuts Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with 7-10+ vegan snack items.
- My Retro Game Box Reviews – A monthly retro gamer subscription box.
- Geek Fuel Reviews – A monthly geek subscription box – each month includes a T-Shirt.
- TeeBlox Reviews – A monthly T-Shirt subscription box. A new officially licensed geek/gamer T-Shirt each month.
- Horror Block Reviews – A monthly horror pop culture subscription box.
- Loot Crate Reviews – A monthly geek and gamer subscription box.
- Nerd Block Jr Reviews – A monthly nerd subscription box for young boys or girls. There is also a Classic Nerd Block available for adults.
- Bulu Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for the health conscious person.
- Conscious Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box filled with hand selected food, bath, beauty, and home products that are good for you.
- Resilience Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with each month themed to disease awareness.
- Urthbox Reviews – A monthly subscription box packed with healthy snacks.
- BerryCart Reviews – A monthly with 9-10 organic, non-GMO, and all-around healthy products. Minimum 4 full size products per box.
- Paws & Play Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets.
- PetBox Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code MamaSmith for 10% off.
- Pet Gift Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code Mamasmith for a FREE box – just pay $4.99 shipping and handling.
- Treat A Dog Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs.
- Woof Crate Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs. Use code Smith10 for 10% off.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathmatics)
- Green Kids Crafts Review – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Learn Garden Reviews – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Mystery Chocolate Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with unlabeled chocolates. Guess their flavors online.
- Orange Glad Reviews – A monthly gourmet snack box.
- CAUSEBOX Reviews – A quarterly socially conscious box that gives back in many ways.
- Rocks Box Reviews – A pay-as-you-keep jewelry subscription service.
- Surviving Momhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help mom survive life – plus at least one item for your child(ren).
- Surviving Kidhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help kids survive life.
- Wet Shave Club Review – A monthly subscription box for men that delivers wet shaving goods to you.
I have always been someone who cares about the environment, and over the last year of my weight loss journey, I have grown to really care about the things that I put inside my body. That is why I was so excited to learn about the Conscious Box. Filled with hand selected food, bath, beauty, and home products that are good for you – and the environment – this box contains healthier choices for all walks of life. The offer a Classic, Classic Plus (more premium and full size products), Vegan, and Gluten-Free box! Once you discover products you love, you have the option to purchase them through Conscious Box at a discounted price! I was on pins and needles waiting for my Classic Plus Box and was not disappointed! This is what I received in it:
Conscious Box asks about you and your life. They knew I had a puppy and so they sent along these all natural treats for her from Treat Simple. Khaleesi loves these! She actually received a full size box in her October PetBox. I was super excited to receive more of them since they are one of her favorite treats.
Liked what you saw? Subscribe to Conscious Box Here and try out your own hand picked box of Earth friendly goodies!
**COUPON CODE** Use the code FREE TRIAL to receive your first box free to try – just pay shipping costs.
Have Instagram? Well then head on over to my Conscious Box Instagram photo and enter to win a #free 3 month subscription (a $60 value) to a Conscious Box of your choice (vegan, gluten-free, or classic)! Simply comment on this photo and follow @Tessa424 (me) and @consciousbox on Instagram! You can earn additional entries by tagging friends and/or by reposting the pic using #livingconscious.