My girls have been seeing the commercials for FurReal Friends for quite some time now and they always point and yell “I want that!”. They have really wanted one for a long time so when I was given the opportunity to get one from Hasbro, I jumped on it. And I am so glad I did! We all love DJ Howler – our FurReal Friends Li’l Big Paws. She is so cute and has really become a part of the family – just like our real dog.
Our little Khaleesi girl is so spoiled! She gets more mail than I do some days – and has a few monthly subscription boxes. One of our absolute favorites for her is Paws and Play! From now until November 10th you can get 50% off a subscription! So now is the time to spoil your fur baby!
September Paws & Play In Detail
Khaleesi loved everything in her September Paws & Play Box! Below are some details on what we received, how we liked them, and how you can purchase them. Check out the Paws and Play subscription box service because you know your fur baby deserves it!
Ethical Pets Hoots Plush Toy ($16.00 Value)
This Ethical Pets squeaker toy is, by far, Khaleesi’s favorite item in September’s box. She carries this little owl around with her everywhere. If it is not in her mouth, it sits waiting for her in her bed. She adores it. It is really good quality and is still put together pretty well considering how much she has been playing with it the last 3 weeks. This is a really good quality squeaker toy and I recommend for a little dog. Purchase yours here.
Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish Treats ($3.79 Value)
Khalessi really likes these! They are one of her favorite treats. She has several open bags of treats and she usually runs to where she knows these ones are. These are designed with a limited number of protein and carbs so that makes me happy! Pugs are notorious for getting overweight easily. Find out where you can purchase yours here.
Wild Callings Wet and Dry Food Samples
This food is great! Khaleesi enjoyed all of it. The wet food was a great treat for her as we rarely give it to her. The hard food was elk flavored, which I thought was pretty interesting and cool! Wild Callings food has over 55% wild meat, poultry and fish. 85% protein derived from animal nutriment. No chicken by-products, fillers, corn, wheat, soy, grain or gluten in Wild Calling lifecycle products. Purchase Wild Callings food here.
Van Ness Food Scoop ($2.00 Value)
The Van Ness 2-cup food scoop is just what we needed. Seriously. We were using a measuring scoop for Khaleesi’s food, so this has been so great to have! It is durable (yea, we have dropped it a few times) and works just as it needs to. See where you can purchase it here.
Moderndog Magazine ($4.00 Value)
This was a great magazine. I really enjoyed reading it and flipping through it. There is a lot about diet, wellness, exercise and just dogs in general! It is great for any dog owner or lover! Learn more about this magazine and subscribe here.
Mammoth Flossy Chew ($4.00 Value)
The Mammoth flossy chew has been a lot of fun! Khaleesi and I play tug of war with it all the time. This is another great quality item as it has stood up against her teething really well! It is the perfect size for a small dog – but they come in other sizes too! Mammoth also has other great dog toys, so check them out. Find out where you can purchase yours here.
Etta Says! Beef Liver Treat
Khaleesi loved this little treat. She scarfed it right down. I do not even think she tasted it! Etta Says! has lots of great dog snacks. We received a duck chew from them last month that Khaleesi loved as well! Purchase yours here.
Silverspur Bully Stick
Khaleesi LOVES bully sticks. It is one of the only ways to get her to calm down. If she gets a bully stick she will sit and chew it for hours. So, needless to say, she loved this one! It took her two days to get through it completely. What I loved about it is that it did not really smell, like most of them do. Check out Silverspur here.
There you have it! The full breakdown on my September Paws & Play Box. I am sure the October one will be on my doorstep any day – so watch for that. Stop by the Paws & Play website here and think about signing up! You will not regret it!
My favorite thing about the monthly subscription box Loot Crate, is that it has several different boxes – LootCrate, LootWear, & LootPets are my favorites – and I get them each month. They also have LootCrate DX, LootAnime, and LootGaming. The December 2016 Loot Crate theme was REVOLUTION and here are the items that each of my boxes included. Subscribe here and get $5 off!
Disclosure: Mama Smith’s Review Blog received this item in exchange for her honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% hers.
Khaleesi loves getting to open her Pet Gift Box with me when it comes in the mail. She sees it and I swear, she immediately knows it is packed full of goodies for her! This month, we put hers under the tree when it arrived and let her open it up on Christmas Eve. My 4 year old (who has watched me do numerous unboxings), asked if she could do the video for this one. I let her take the reigns and helped out just a little bit. You have to check out the adorable video below – I think she did great (and I think Khaleesi agrees with me).
This month’s theme was, you guessed it, the holidays! I love this because it allows Khaleesi to really celebrate with us. I was really pleased with every item in our December Pet Gift Box, as was the rest of the family. My favorite item included was the Holidays Fur All Scented Candle ($3.50 Value). This comes from One Fur All Pet Candles which I have reviewed before (read that here) and I am a huge fan of them. This candle smelled amazing with a mix of fir needles, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg. It really smells just like “the holidays”. Another great item is the ZippyPaws Holiday Scarf ($8 Value). Khaleesi looks adorable wearing hers – and she has even gotten compliments on it while strutting her stuff around the neighborhood.
Khaleesi’s favorite item is probably the Bundle Up Buddy Chew Toy ($10 Value). She has been carrying around with her everywhere since it arrived. She even sleeps with it! My girls enjoy playing with it with her as well. It is pretty well made and even squeaks! Khaleesi also has really enjoyed the Holiday Buddy Biscuits ($6 Value) that she received in her Pet Gift Box. These soft and chewy mini gingerbread med are the perfect holiday treat for your fur baby! They are wheat, corn, and soy free as well as made in the USA.
Last but not least, our December Pet Gift Box included a PetGiftBox Gourmet Holiday Blend ($10 Value). These 100% all natural pet treats with no additives or preservatives ensured that Khaleesi got to indulge along with us this holiday season! And trust me, she loved them! Pet Gift Box always includes a card with details (and cost) of the items in your box. This way you can find them easily if you want to repurchase them, and you also know how much you saved by subscribing to Pet Gift Box! This is hands down the best subscription box for your pet if you ask me – and remember, they are not just for dogs, Pet Gift Box also has a cat version!
Connect with Pet Gift Box on Social Media:
Welcome to the 2015 Gifts for Her Holiday Gift Guide. Here you will find gifts for HER. These gifts are suitable for wives, girlfriends, friends, mothers, grandmothers, and any other type of woman! All of these gifts were tested and approved by Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smiths (unless otherwise stated).
- Handmade Beauty Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box kit that includes ingredients, instructions, and all the supplies necessary to craft different beauty projects.
- Scent Trunk Reviews – A monthly subscription box that includes 3 fragrances selected just for you.
- Animal Trackers Club Reviews – A subscription box centered around a different animal each month.
- Austin Lloyd Reviews – A monthly or bi-monthly subscription box tailored to your child’s developmental stage. Ages 0 – 3.
- IBBeautiful Box Reviews – A monthly teen girl subscription box.
- Cooper Kit Reviews – A quarterly subscription box for dads and their kids.
- DoodleBug Busy Bag Reviews – A monthly subscription that includes 4-8 themed crafts for ages 3 – 8.
- Imaginative University Reviews – A monthly subscription box FULL of crafts – and sometimes a book.
- Surprise Ride Reviews – A monthly subscription box with themed hands on projects for you and your children.
- Heck That’s Hot – A monthly subscription box filled with spicy foods – from mild to ghost pepper hot.
- Skoshbox Reviews – A monthly Japanese snack subscription box. Save $2 on subscription box purchases using the code MAMASMITHSAN
- Love With Food Reviews – A monthly subscription with Gluten Free, non-GMO, all natural, great tasting snacks. (Charitable Donation with Purchase)
- Nibblr Reviews – A subscription box of pre-portioned healthy snacks.
- Try The World Reviews – A bi-monthly location themed gourmet snack box. Use the code MAMASMITHTRAVELS for 30% off.
- Vegan Cuts Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with 7-10+ vegan snack items.
- My Retro Game Box Reviews – A monthly retro gamer subscription box.
- Geek Fuel Reviews – A monthly geek subscription box – each month includes a T-Shirt.
- TeeBlox Reviews – A monthly T-Shirt subscription box. A new officially licensed geek/gamer T-Shirt each month.
- Horror Block Reviews – A monthly horror pop culture subscription box.
- Loot Crate Reviews – A monthly geek and gamer subscription box.
- Nerd Block Jr Reviews – A monthly nerd subscription box for young boys or girls. There is also a Classic Nerd Block available for adults.
- Bulu Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for the health conscious person.
- Conscious Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box filled with hand selected food, bath, beauty, and home products that are good for you.
- Resilience Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with each month themed to disease awareness.
- Urthbox Reviews – A monthly subscription box packed with healthy snacks.
- BerryCart Reviews – A monthly with 9-10 organic, non-GMO, and all-around healthy products. Minimum 4 full size products per box.
- Paws & Play Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets.
- PetBox Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code MamaSmith for 10% off.
- Pet Gift Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code Mamasmith for a FREE box – just pay $4.99 shipping and handling.
- Treat A Dog Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs.
- Woof Crate Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs. Use code Smith10 for 10% off.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathmatics)
- Green Kids Crafts Review – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Learn Garden Reviews – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Mystery Chocolate Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with unlabeled chocolates. Guess their flavors online.
- Orange Glad Reviews – A monthly gourmet snack box.
- CAUSEBOX Reviews – A quarterly socially conscious box that gives back in many ways.
- Rocks Box Reviews – A pay-as-you-keep jewelry subscription service.
- Surviving Momhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help mom survive life – plus at least one item for your child(ren).
- Surviving Kidhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help kids survive life.
- Wet Shave Club Review – A monthly subscription box for men that delivers wet shaving goods to you.