I am a Geek at heart – a nerd, a gamer – that is me, and I love who I am. My husband is one too, so we cannot help but raise our girls to have at least a slight nerdy side to them as well. In our house we love video games, and comic books, and Star Wars – the list goes on. That is why Nerd Block is a subscription box really appeals to everyone in the house. We are currently receiving the Nerd Block Jr Girls for our two young daughters – but they have a Nerd Block Jr Boys as well as a Nerd Block for us geeky adults.
We loved our Nerd Block Jr. Girls so much last month, that we were on pins and needles waiting for the November one to arrive! My daughters were so excited when it did – they just could not wait to open it up! Everything in this box has already been used time and time again! Thanks Nerd Block Jr!
I am a gamer, a geek, a nerd – and proud of it. I collect comic books, play games like HeroClix and Magic: The Gathering, and spend any free time I get in front of my XBOX, Playstation, or Nintendo. And I am raising my girls the same way. We watch Teen Titans Go! and Steven Universe on a regular basis. I read comic books to them, and they know all about the Marvel Universe. I am training them well…so when I heard about Nerd Block Jr. I just about died! I NEEDED this for them.
You should all know by now that I am a huge geek, gamer, nerd, etc. I love all things totally nerdy and I am raising my daughters to be just like me. My husband and I collect comic books, play video games until all hours of the night, and stay caught up on shows like Gotham, The Walking Dead, and Big Bang Theory. We are total geeks, and proud of it! So a while back, when I heard about NerdBlock Jr, I knew it would be the perfect subscription box for my daughters. This is the 4th box we have gotten and I must say, we always love everything in it.
Welcome to another #TwoBlogsFunGuides event! We have gathered an incredible group of bloggers to bring to you the first annual Blogiversary Giveaway Event! This giveaway event is held in honor of our blog anniversaries, whether it’s our first year or fifth year, we have something to celebrate! We want to thank our fans for this incredible experience by giving back to all of you!
I cannot believe that just a year ago I was thinking to myself – “I want to start a review blog. It will help me use my Marketing degree and stay fresh in the promotions industry.” – you see, I used to work in promotions and wanted to stay up on everything and keep my brain working that way in case I decide to go back to work when the girls are in school full time. This year has had its ups and downs, but mostly ups. I have received some amazing products that we still use nearly every day in this house. I have contacted those companies and helped to put together some amazing prize packages featuring them. Scroll down for the full list but just to name a few – Strider Balance Bikes – my girls both love this bike, Hasbro (Baby Alive Doll, Crocodile Dentist, & Stackable Cups) – so much fun for little ones, Every Man Jack Gift Certificate – my husband swears by their products, Nerd Block Jr – an amazing nerdy subscription box for kids, EcoCycled – awesome prints made on book pages, Winning Moves Games – classic games and games with a twist, and Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques – all natural makeup that I am in love with. While you are here, be sure to check out my other giveaways and GOOD LUCK!
There will be multiple prize packs that you can win, so make sure you choose carefully.
$15 FatBrainToys.com Gift Card
$50 Every Man Jack GiftCard
Guess Who? Game
Connect 4 Twist & Turn Game
EcoCycled Set of 3 Prints
Classic Lines Wine Chiller Rod
HI-HO! CHERRY-O Game
BBQ Grill Gloves
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Item
Hot Yoga & Fitness Towel
Home Relaxation Spa Package ( Bath Bombs, Scrubs, Wax Melts)
$35 Orglamix Gift Card
Harvey Prince Rollerball
Pair of Darcus Tori Earrings
It Works Defining Gel
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Gift Set
Disclosure: Women and Their Pretties and Mama Smith’s Blog is not responsible for the delivery of prizes. Each blogger is responsible for delivering their own prizes to the winners. Please read the terms of service for more information on sponsors, prizes, and delivery dates.
- Handmade Beauty Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box kit that includes ingredients, instructions, and all the supplies necessary to craft different beauty projects.
- Scent Trunk Reviews – A monthly subscription box that includes 3 fragrances selected just for you.
- Animal Trackers Club Reviews – A subscription box centered around a different animal each month.
- Austin Lloyd Reviews – A monthly or bi-monthly subscription box tailored to your child’s developmental stage. Ages 0 – 3.
- IBBeautiful Box Reviews – A monthly teen girl subscription box.
- Cooper Kit Reviews – A quarterly subscription box for dads and their kids.
- DoodleBug Busy Bag Reviews – A monthly subscription that includes 4-8 themed crafts for ages 3 – 8.
- Imaginative University Reviews – A monthly subscription box FULL of crafts – and sometimes a book.
- Surprise Ride Reviews – A monthly subscription box with themed hands on projects for you and your children.
- Heck That’s Hot – A monthly subscription box filled with spicy foods – from mild to ghost pepper hot.
- Skoshbox Reviews – A monthly Japanese snack subscription box. Save $2 on subscription box purchases using the code MAMASMITHSAN
- Love With Food Reviews – A monthly subscription with Gluten Free, non-GMO, all natural, great tasting snacks. (Charitable Donation with Purchase)
- Nibblr Reviews – A subscription box of pre-portioned healthy snacks.
- Try The World Reviews – A bi-monthly location themed gourmet snack box. Use the code MAMASMITHTRAVELS for 30% off.
- Vegan Cuts Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with 7-10+ vegan snack items.
- My Retro Game Box Reviews – A monthly retro gamer subscription box.
- Geek Fuel Reviews – A monthly geek subscription box – each month includes a T-Shirt.
- TeeBlox Reviews – A monthly T-Shirt subscription box. A new officially licensed geek/gamer T-Shirt each month.
- Horror Block Reviews – A monthly horror pop culture subscription box.
- Loot Crate Reviews – A monthly geek and gamer subscription box.
- Nerd Block Jr Reviews – A monthly nerd subscription box for young boys or girls. There is also a Classic Nerd Block available for adults.
- Bulu Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for the health conscious person.
- Conscious Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box filled with hand selected food, bath, beauty, and home products that are good for you.
- Resilience Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with each month themed to disease awareness.
- Urthbox Reviews – A monthly subscription box packed with healthy snacks.
- BerryCart Reviews – A monthly with 9-10 organic, non-GMO, and all-around healthy products. Minimum 4 full size products per box.
- Paws & Play Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets.
- PetBox Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code MamaSmith for 10% off.
- Pet Gift Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code Mamasmith for a FREE box – just pay $4.99 shipping and handling.
- Treat A Dog Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs.
- Woof Crate Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs. Use code Smith10 for 10% off.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathmatics)
- Green Kids Crafts Review – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Learn Garden Reviews – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Mystery Chocolate Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with unlabeled chocolates. Guess their flavors online.
- Orange Glad Reviews – A monthly gourmet snack box.
- CAUSEBOX Reviews – A quarterly socially conscious box that gives back in many ways.
- Rocks Box Reviews – A pay-as-you-keep jewelry subscription service.
- Surviving Momhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help mom survive life – plus at least one item for your child(ren).
- Surviving Kidhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help kids survive life.
- Wet Shave Club Review – A monthly subscription box for men that delivers wet shaving goods to you.