The Handmade Beauty Box is a monthly subscription kit that includes ingredients, instructions, and all the supplies necessary to craft different projects such as: nail polish, lip balm, hand lotion and more! This simple kit provides convenience by doing all the planning and measuring for you beforehand. Each month, you’ll open new surprise project, that’s simple, easy, and fun. The box that I received is DIY Nail Polish! My daughters and I spend a lot of time painting our nails so this was the perfect kit for me! I was really impressed with how well it was packed – and how it easy it was to do! It really included everything that I needed. My girls had a lot of fun helping me out too. I think a box like this would provide a lot of fun for a girls’ night as well – and a great Mother’s Day gift (think about your wife here guys!). When subscribing you can choose from one month, three months, or twelve months.
- Handmade Beauty Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box kit that includes ingredients, instructions, and all the supplies necessary to craft different beauty projects.
- Scent Trunk Reviews – A monthly subscription box that includes 3 fragrances selected just for you.
- Animal Trackers Club Reviews – A subscription box centered around a different animal each month.
- Austin Lloyd Reviews – A monthly or bi-monthly subscription box tailored to your child’s developmental stage. Ages 0 – 3.
- IBBeautiful Box Reviews – A monthly teen girl subscription box.
- Cooper Kit Reviews – A quarterly subscription box for dads and their kids.
- DoodleBug Busy Bag Reviews – A monthly subscription that includes 4-8 themed crafts for ages 3 – 8.
- Imaginative University Reviews – A monthly subscription box FULL of crafts – and sometimes a book.
- Surprise Ride Reviews – A monthly subscription box with themed hands on projects for you and your children.
- Heck That’s Hot – A monthly subscription box filled with spicy foods – from mild to ghost pepper hot.
- Skoshbox Reviews – A monthly Japanese snack subscription box. Save $2 on subscription box purchases using the code MAMASMITHSAN
- Love With Food Reviews – A monthly subscription with Gluten Free, non-GMO, all natural, great tasting snacks. (Charitable Donation with Purchase)
- Nibblr Reviews – A subscription box of pre-portioned healthy snacks.
- Try The World Reviews – A bi-monthly location themed gourmet snack box. Use the code MAMASMITHTRAVELS for 30% off.
- Vegan Cuts Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with 7-10+ vegan snack items.
- My Retro Game Box Reviews – A monthly retro gamer subscription box.
- Geek Fuel Reviews – A monthly geek subscription box – each month includes a T-Shirt.
- TeeBlox Reviews – A monthly T-Shirt subscription box. A new officially licensed geek/gamer T-Shirt each month.
- Horror Block Reviews – A monthly horror pop culture subscription box.
- Loot Crate Reviews – A monthly geek and gamer subscription box.
- Nerd Block Jr Reviews – A monthly nerd subscription box for young boys or girls. There is also a Classic Nerd Block available for adults.
- Bulu Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for the health conscious person.
- Conscious Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box filled with hand selected food, bath, beauty, and home products that are good for you.
- Resilience Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with each month themed to disease awareness.
- Urthbox Reviews – A monthly subscription box packed with healthy snacks.
- BerryCart Reviews – A monthly with 9-10 organic, non-GMO, and all-around healthy products. Minimum 4 full size products per box.
- Paws & Play Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets.
- PetBox Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code MamaSmith for 10% off.
- Pet Gift Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box for pets. Use code Mamasmith for a FREE box – just pay $4.99 shipping and handling.
- Treat A Dog Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs.
- Woof Crate Reviews – A monthly subscription box for dogs. Use code Smith10 for 10% off.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathmatics)
- Green Kids Crafts Review – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Learn Garden Reviews – A monthly STEM crafts subscription box for kids.
- Mystery Chocolate Box Reviews – A monthly subscription box with unlabeled chocolates. Guess their flavors online.
- Orange Glad Reviews – A monthly gourmet snack box.
- CAUSEBOX Reviews – A quarterly socially conscious box that gives back in many ways.
- Rocks Box Reviews – A pay-as-you-keep jewelry subscription service.
- Surviving Momhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help mom survive life – plus at least one item for your child(ren).
- Surviving Kidhood Reviews – A monthly subscription box with items to help kids survive life.
- Wet Shave Club Review – A monthly subscription box for men that delivers wet shaving goods to you.
Welcome to another #TwoBlogsFunGuides Gift Guide! We are presenting the 2015 Mother’s Day Gift Guide to celebrate the mommies! There are items in this guide that any mother would love. Celebrate Mom this year with a Two Blogs Fun Guide gift idea! Each gift on this guide was personally tested and approved by one or the both bloggers: Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smiths. Please enjoy and remember to keep coming back because new items are added daily!
This Mother’s Day why not WOW Mom with some fun and unique gifts that she would never think to purchase for herself. I am a mom of two little girls and I love to receive gifts that I would not think to pick up myself. Many moms are like this so I have put together a list of some gifts that I would be thrilled to be given for Mother’s Day. Enjoy!
Mama Smith and Women and Their Pretties want to help you give your kids a great holiday this year. There are so many toys and games out there, it can be hard to find the perfect ones to put under your tree. We have taken a look at many of the options, and have come up with a list of 40 gifts we think any kid will love to find under their tree this year!
Welcome to another #TwoBlogsFunGuides event! We are presenting the 2016 Father’s Day Gift Guide which is all part of the 2016 Spring Guide Series! Looking for the perfect gift for your dad, spouse, brother, or any father in your life this year? Look no further – we have put together some fun and unique gifts that any man will love! Each gift on this guide was personally tested and/or approved by one of the two bloggers: Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smith’s Blog. Please enjoy and remember to keep coming back because new items are added daily!
Women and Their Pretties and Mama Smith’s Reviews has teamed up again for another Two Blogs Fun Guide. Love is in the air and we are here to help you spread the love with some of the very best gifts that were tested and approved by us. Whether you celebrate this holiday or not, you can shop from this list to romance your hubby or wifey. Maybe you are buying for a friend, kids, or a family? That’s fine too! We have a great list of products that everyone will love! Thanks for reading the 2015 Valentines Day Gift Guide.
Welcome to the 2015 Stocking Stuffers Holiday Gift Guide. Here you will find the most unique and fun gifts to fill up your loved ones stockings! Take a moment to browse through all of the items. You may even find something to sneak into your own stocking. All of these gifts were tested and approved by Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smith’s Blog (unless otherwise stated).
Welcome to the 2015 Gifts for Her Holiday Gift Guide. Here you will find gifts for HER. These gifts are suitable for wives, girlfriends, friends, mothers, grandmothers, and any other type of woman! All of these gifts were tested and approved by Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smiths (unless otherwise stated).
Welcome to the 2015 Gifts For Him Gift Guide. Let’s be honest right now, men are so hard to shop for! Here you will find gifts perfect for your boyfriend, husband, father, father-in-law, brother, and guy friends! We have taken the guess work out of it and asked our men what they want! Browse these products and get the men in your life checked off your list! All of these gifts were tested and approved by Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smiths (unless otherwise stated).
Welcome to the 2015 Gifts for Home Holiday Gift Guide. These are gifts that are great for the home. Whether it be home decor, candles, furniture, picture frame, or more, you will definitely find something suitable for the home bodies in your life! All of these gifts were tested and approved by Women and Their Pretties or Mama Smiths (unless otherwise stated).