This review was made possible by iConnect and EyeCons. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
I am a huge gamer. I love games of all shapes and sizes. I have a Playstation4, XBOX 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, and a tablet that is used solely for gaming. I have discovered a really fun mobile game – and have become a bit obsessed with it. EyeCons is a classically addictive “distract and relax” match-two puzzle mobile game from the creators of mega-hit board games TABOO and OUTBURST, Hersch Games, that offers real, offline rewards and prizes as players advance from level to level. A first of its kind, EyeCons is the only match-two puzzle game that rewards game play exclusively with meaningful, tangible offline prizes that can be tailored to player interests and locations in lieu of the standard virtual reward system. It’s like getting paid to play.
How to Play EyeCons
Tap any two matching tiles to remove them from the board. Clear all tiles in time and advance to the next level. But remember to keep a close eye on those tile designs – looks may be deceiving! Players earn real rewards and prizes for achieving high scores. You can net a higher score with faster elimination speed. Utilize combos, power-ups and in-game assists to score high and get to the next level and win real, physical prizes just by playing (i.e. free truffle fries!) Play anytime as an individual, or play against others during in-venue group sessions that are activated at specific times.
I have been having a blast playing Eyecons – and have been spending at least an hour each day since I downloaded it doing it. I love that I can win real prizes, and I enjoy striving to beat my own high score. If you thought what I have been telling you about sounds good – just wait!
Now here is the fun part. On Thursday, October 13th you can win special prizes – and a chance for a $1,000 grand prize by simply playing along during a 30-minute #EyeConsParty gaming event at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. It’s true – playing EyeCons really IS rewarding!
Here’s how you play in the #EyeConsParty Gaming Event:
- Follow @eyeconsthegame on Instagram – this is a critical first step, as only people who like and follow EyeCons will qualify for the $1,000 grand prize.
- Download the EyeCons app on either the iTunes App Store or Google Play
- Register your EyeCons account using your Instagram handle as your USERNAME. Do NOT login to the game using a Facebook account. You must register in order to verify a winner after game play ends.
- At exactly 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT on Thursday, October 13, 2016, game play will begin. Make sure you are set and ready to go BEFORE this time slot!
- Official gameplay will happen on Level THREE! When the game begins, play until you reach LEVEL THREE. Then, keep playing on LEVEL THREE ONLY. DO NOT ADVANCE to Level 4.
- After 30 minutes, the players at the top of the level 3 leaderboard who’ve also followed @eyeconsthegame on Instagram will win.
- It’s important to note that while players can technically continue advancing past level 3, winners for this 30-minute gaming event will be those with the highest level 3 score, so it’s in your best interests to stay on level 3 and aim to achieve the highest possible score. Of course after our gaming event, you’re encouraged to keep advancing to higher levels!
- Here are the awesome grand prizes for our gaming event:
- First Place: $1,000 AMEX gift card
- Second Place: The ultimate Taboo package – one “Taboo” board game and one Taboo Buzz’d
- Third Place: One copy each of Platinum Taboo, Platinum Outburst, Platinum Scattergories
- Fourth Place: One copy each of Platinum Taboo, Platinum Outburst, Platinum Scattergories
- Since the EyeCons team will be the only ones who can cross reference who’s following them on Instagram against the level 3 leaderboard ranking, they’ll post the Official Winners at Noon on October 14, 2016 on the @eyeconsthegame Instagram feed. Winners also will be contacted directly via email.
The opinions expressed here are that of Mama’s Geeky only. While the products in this post were given complimentary (unless otherwise stated) for me to review, that does not alter my opinion of the product(s) mentioned. This post may contain sponsored links and affiliate links.