Disclosure: Mama Smith is a brand ambassador for Brooklyn Bean Roastery and is provided with monthly samples. All opinions expressed are 100% her own.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s Breakfast Blend has a rich texture and sweetness that is perfectly combined with lighter flavors to make for a nice balance in your cup. Reach for Breakfast Blend every morning – its lively, crisp flavor makes it that much easier to get into your day… one sip at a time. Trust us, we know Brooklyn isn’t known for being anything close to mild; but we’ve toned it down for you. Enjoy!
Brooklyn Bean Roastery Single-Serve Breakfast Blend coffee cups are available in a convenient 40-count box with an easy to make opening in the front. Just stand it up next to your one serve coffee brewer and you are ready to go in the morning! We know that mornings can be tough, but BBR is here to save the day!
All of Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s delicious individual blends include:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends.
- Revolutionary “Roast2Cup” processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time.
- Crafted with pride in the USA.
- Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
About Brooklyn Bean Roastery
They’re three guys from Brooklyn who love coffee. They grew up with an appreciation for quality, originality, and local pride, and base their company on those values. What we’re saying is…they demand the best of everything and don’t hesitate to tell you what’s what. Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch they make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (of course this is their favorite part of the job!)
- At Brooklyn Beans Roastery, we’re not happy unless your last cup of coffee is as good as the first one of the day.
Still not sold on BBR Coffee? Check out what a couple of my fellow Honorary Brooklynites think about it:
“I like drinking Brooklyn Bean Breakfast Blend because it is strong enough to get me going in the morning but it does not have a bitter taste, which is not what you want to drink first thing in the morning.” ~ Bonnie
“I recommend Brooklyn Bean Roastery Breakfast Blend decaf because there are some nights I crave that great Brooklyn Bean Roastery taste but can’t have the caffeine. This makes my taste buds very happy!!” ~ Dianne
Connect with Brooklyn Bean on Social Media: