- Magic Band/Tickets (don’t want to lose these if your checked luggage gets lost)
- Contacts + Solution
- Autograph Books
- Coloring Books + Crayons (to keep the kids entertained on the plane)
- Portable DVD Player (+ Disney Movies of course!)
- Power Banks (so you can stay charged)
- Cell phone charger
- Disney Clothing (gotta show your love for the mouse while you are there!)
- Ponchos (they can be expensive at the park) or Raincoats
- Glow Sticks (if you are planning to be in the parks at night)
- Straws (especially if you have kids – we seem to always need straws)
- Extra Contacts
- Hair Brush
- First Aid Kit (bandaids, Neosporin, Gauze)
- Two sets of clothing for each day (especially for kids and/or getting caught in rainstorms)
- Comfortable Sneakers (you will be doing a lot of walking – always good to have an extra pair just in case!)
- Bathing Suit
And of course you need luggage – I must say, I LOVE my American Tourister Darth Vader spinner bag. American Tourister is the Official Luggage of Disney World and Disneyland so they have plenty of awesome Disney themed luggage. Check them out here!
Download the packing lists here for easy printing! ——> Disney Packing Lists
Don’t forget to pay any bills that might be due while you are on vacation or shortly after you return. I know I would be too caught up in the magic and would totally forget.
The opinions expressed here are that of Mama’s Geeky only. While the products in this post were given complimentary (unless otherwise stated) for me to review, that does not alter my opinion of the product(s) mentioned. This post may contain sponsored links and affiliate links.