Disclosure: Mama Smith’s Review Blog received this item in exchange for her honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% hers.
I have always used HALO SleepSacks for my daughters. They loved them when they were babies. I wish they were still little so they could wear them – although they do LOVE their Big Kid SleepSack (read that review here). SleepSacks provide a comfy and safe environment for your babies. HALO Innovations is dedicated to putting the health, safety and well-being of babies first. In fact, over 1,300 hospitals use HALO SleepSack wearable blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative. The HALO family of products, including HALO SleepSacks and SleepSack Swaddles, SwaddeSure and the best-selling HALO Bassinet Swivel Sleeper, help children from newborn to toddler age sleep better and safer.
HALO SleepSacks have some new designs for the Spring – and they are ADORABLE! My favorite has got to be the Pink Bird. It is so cute – even for boys I think, but I am really open minded about that stuff. I personally love the SleepSack Swaddles. I think they are great for giving your little ones the feeling of being back in the womb – which in turn helps them sleep better. They are not only super soft, but they are easy to use. Just put them over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. I love that HALO SleepSacks unzip from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes. Their sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating and the generous sack design allows room for kicking, but it still can’t be kicked off meaning baby stays warm all night. With the SleepsSack Swaddle you can wrap your baby with arms in or arms out – whichever they prefer. Purchase your HALO SleepSack and SleepSack Swaddle new prints at Amazon.com.
Below are some Safe Sleep Tips right from HALO themselves:
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snugly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Room share, but don’t bed share. Bed sharing can put a child at risk of suffocation.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
Connect with Halo on social media:
Welcome to the Hippity Hoppity Giveaway Hop, brought to you by The Hopping Bloggers & Up All Night Blogging!
Enter to win a HALO SleepSack Swaddle using the Gleam form below. This giveaway is open to the US and Canada. While you are here, be sure to check out my other giveaways – then scroll on down to enter all the giveaways on the hop!
Hop Along the Hippity Hoppity Giveaway Hop!
Each blogger participating in this hop has a giveaway with a prize value of at least $15 – and some are much more than that! Be sure to scroll down the whole list and visit them all – there is no limit to how many prizes you can win! There will also be a twitter party on April 14th to go along with this hop with even more chances to win. RSVP for that by clicking here. Good Luck and Have Fun!
DISCLOSURE: Mama Smith’s Review Blog and Women and Their Pretties are not responsible for any of the prize fulfillment. Each blogger is responsible for providing their sponsor with their winner’s contact information.